Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lawn care

Last week Sara picked up a lawn mower for Stella at a garage sale.  Stella was very eager to put it to use when I recently mowed the front yard.  I wish I enjoyed mowing the lawn as much as Stella.  I also wish I looked as good in a swimsuit.  Time to lay off the donuts.

In an effort at advanced planning that may never be rivaled,  Sara also picked up a pair of shoes for Stella at the aforementioned garage sale.  If they seem a bit large, rest assured, your eyes are not deceiving you.  When I inquired about the size, Sara informed me they will fit her in 2nd grade.  While I had to agree they were very nice, and a remarkable bargain at $5, I felt obligated to point out they will be out of style in 2014 when they finally fit Stella.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home