Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Halloween and Chuck E Cheese

We're still eating candy from Halloween, so I suppose its not too late to post pictures.  Now that Lucy is old enough to run with the crew, trick or treating is a bit more relaxing.  Ms. Reaper and SpiderGirl went back to the old neighborhoods in St. Paul again.  It was a late night - and the kids made pretty sizable hauls.

More recently Sara was away for the weekend and I bribed the girls into helping clean the house with a trip to Chuck E Cheese.  It was awesome.  I am Dad of the year.

The whole gang ready to party

Some odd fake roller coaster the generated a lot of anxiety but proved to be "awesome!"

The still photo doesn't quite capture the violence with which she hammered on those buttons

Tickets = Trinkets

The spoils of war



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home