Frozen bagel, hold the cream cheese
Stella is enjoying a frozen bagel in the photo to the right. She's started gnawing on some solids lately and seems to be enjoying it. I won't say she gets much nourishment out of the experience, but it's nice to catch a glimpse of the future. We're looking forward to the day when Stella can eat what we eat - candy bars, sardines, liver and onions, oysters, etc.In other news, it's tax day tomorrow. I finished our taxes yesterday and couldn't be more happy with our decision to have Stella. She's the cutest exemption I've ever seen. Too bad I can't deduct diapers and food. I guess we'll have to wait until she gets in school for our next tax break.
I've attached a couple random pictures below. There's another bath shot. As you can see, Stella continues to grow. She almost doesn't fit in her tub anymore. I also attached a photo of Stella crawling on the floor. It's not the greatest picture, but it showcases a face she makes a lot these days.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home