Monday, June 04, 2007

You looking at me?

If I didn't know better I'd think Stella was giving me the stink eye in this picture. Perhaps she's not so sure about all the photos we're taking. Whatever the reason it's pretty amusing. That's deli turkey meat on her tray in case you are wondering.

In other news, Stella is getting good at mimicking Sara and I. If we clap, she claps. If we wave, she waves. If a phone rings on TV, she picks up our phone and puts it to her ear. That's not an exaggeration. Apparently mommy talks on the phone a lot.

I am getting impatient regarding Stella's lack of hair. I'm quite curious what she will look like, so I've started experimenting with borrowed hairdos. The locks below are from her aunt Jenni. Stella looks like she'll be a bit more blond than Jenni, although I am pretty sure this isn't Jenni's natural color. I'm probably also getting a preview of all trauma Stella will put her hair though over the years. We'll try Sara's hair next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home