Mouth full of marshmallows
It may look like Stella has mouth full of marsh-mallows, but it's just her cheeks. They are getting very full. She has some dimples when she smiles, although it seems like smiling will get hard if her cheeks get any bigger and her head doesn't keep pace. We'll see.I don't want to jinx it, but I think Stella is falling into a nighttime pattern that involves going to bed around 10/11 pm, waking up to eat at about 3am, and then getting up at 6/7am. As you can imagine, Sara and I are pretty pleased with this routine. Hopefully it will hold up.
I am off to Las Vegas this week for work, so Sara and Stella will be on their own. I doubt she will miss me too much since all I offer are placebos for the drug that Sara is dealing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home