Monday, September 18, 2006

You Make the Call

If memory serves, NFL films used to have sponsored commercial segments titled "You Make the Call" where they profiled a close or disputed play and then provided the viewer with the opportunity to "make the call." There's been a lot of discussion amongst our friends about who Stella looks like - me or Sara. In my opinion, babies this small just look like babies. They might be cute or funny looking, but in the end they just look like babies. For those of you that disagree, here's your chance to make the call.



I stand by my position.

Stella is getting more and more grooved in her sleeping patterns. About 8pm every night she starts to head into a deep sleep cycle that lasts until about 7am and is really only interrupted by feedings and the occasional short outburst. She is generally alert during the day. She'll conk out for awhile here or there, but for the most part she's awake. I should take her to work with me - that would knock her out.

Recently, Sara has reported an occasional smile that she thinks comes from somewhere other than Stella's stomach or bowels. I may have witnessed one of these myself, although I am more skeptical than Sara. I don't think the sight of me can compare with gastrointestinal bliss just yet.


Here are a couple more pictures. Stella is a big fan of the Snuggli that Sara is modeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home