Let the circus come to you
It's been awhile since I've posted. Thanksgiving weekend in Nebraska was a success and we're all back home now. Stella was a trooper on the ride home. In fact, I think Sara and I make less stops with her than we used to without her. It's the "let sleeping babies lie" theory in action I guess.We bought Stella one of the contraptions you see above before she was born, but apparently it didn't have enough "stuff" to engage her so we now have the deluxe version that you see here. I have to admit, she does seem to enjoy laying underneath this circus in a box.
Stella has started smiling regularly and even puts together what you might call a laugh now and then. She's filling out too. As you can see in the picture below, the "green machine" has some cheeks on her.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home