Happy Halloween
Stella tried on her Halloween costume today. Pumpkins. Pumpkin on the outfit, pumpkin on the head. Now send her some candy already. She like Snickers bars, the small ones. We'll put them in the freezer until she has some teeth.Stella seemed to embrace the Halloween spirit until she peed on her costume when I was changing her. She tried to shoot a little number 2 on it for good measure, but I was too quick for her. If Sara gets the outfit washed tonight, we'll be back in business tomorrow. I believe the picture below was taken shortly before I got home and I have a feeling Stella didn't come up with the idea to pee on me by herself. At this point Sara seemed a lot more excited about the idea than Stella.
I'll try and post some pictures from our Halloween party tomorrow night. I'm sure all sorts of ghouls will be holding her.
By the way, I doctored the photo of Stella smiling in the last post so that it is a little lighter. It might be worth a look.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home