Monday, November 06, 2006

Stand up and get noticed

Fresh off her adventures on the swing, Stella is experimenting with a more upright take on things. She's a ways off from using small hand tools and mastering fire, but her legs are developing a little stiffness. Sara is dong most of the work here, but a little walking preview never hurt anyone. I'm not sure when kids actually start to walk. I imagine we've got 7 or 8 months to go. I'll have to find out.

Roy has been complaining that he doesn't get much airtime anymore, so I thought I would throw in the photo below. You may remember an earlier photo where Roy was sleeping with his head over Stella's body. He's got a furrier friend now, although he still likes to stick close to Stella. A couple days ago he tried to bring her a dead mouse from the back yard. Try flowers next time Roy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home