To be or not to be.....
..that is what I ponder when the lights go out. We wear a lot of hats this time of year in Minnesota and Stella is no exception. The red hat is mine, which explains the poor fit. I can't explain the theatrical pose. See below for a few more hat shots.We are getting a little stir crazy here due to the cold weather. Yesterday it was so cold that we decided it was best if Stella didn't leave the house. Late in the afternoon she walked up to where her coat was hanging, pointed and said "coat." Then she walked to the door and said "go bye bye." This was a polite way of saying "let me the f*** out of here." We eventually obliged her with a short car ride to the McDonald's drive- thru for some fries. Nothing like hot, greasy french fries to warm you up from the inside.
For those of you keeping count, this is post 100. We've hit the century mark. I am quite impressed with myself, although I credit Stella with the material and inspiration. Stay tuned for something special in post 101 to celebrate this milestone.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home