Miss Independant
Ten days into the new year and my first post. The holidays take it out of person I guess. Anyway, I am back and so is Miss Independent. We can no longer feed Stella, hold her water glass, or place anything in front of her where we think it belongs. She wants the fork, holds the glass, and has very strong feelings on where things should be situated.....even if they are breakable and precariously perched. It can be a bit frustrating, but it is fun to see.Stella had her cousin's Maggie and Nolan over for a Play-Doh party. As you can see below, they all had a fabulous time. Stella spends a lot of time with her cousins. Her aunt Kris is always suggesting Stella come over to play. Apparently one more is barely noticed when three are on the loose. I wish I could return the favor, but I am certain three would be noticed when there is only one. I am a coward.
I will try and get back at it with the posts. Happy New Year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home