High heels
Stella has some new shoes (I think borrowed from her cousin Maggie). I guess you are never too young to start ruining your feet and attempting to look taller. The funny thing is that she is really good at walking in them. Perhaps it is the agility of youth. More likely it is the fact that expectations are low - she still falls over a few times a day just walking around in regular shoes. Nonetheless, I am impressed.Stella's vocabulary is expanding rapidly. It is a welcome development because it means we can actually figure out what is bothering her when she freaks out for no apparent reason. Of course with knowledge comes responsibility - we have to meet her needs or come up with some basic way of explaining why she can't walk in traffic or eat cookies every moment of the day.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home