Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mulit-post

This is kind of three posts in one - Stella has been busy and I have been lazy about posting. To start things off, Stella went to the dentist for the first time. I missed that party, but by all accounts it went well, and Stella came home with the standard cheap toothbrush and a clean bill of oral health.



Last weekend my parents made the trip up to Minnesota for a visit. Stella, as always, enjoyed the constant attention and put on a spirited performance. There was a stretch on Friday night where she was intent on having Pop do everything for her, culminating in a proclamation from the bathroom that she wanted Pop to wipe her bottom after a #2. My Dad was a good sport.




Finally, Stella is very into mazes. I'm not sure what level of maze skill a 3 year old should have, but I have been quite impressed with her focus and basic conceptual appreciation of the "rules" for completing a maze. It is interesting to watch her do one - very focused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home