Monday, April 26, 2010

3-way parenting

From the moment of Lucy's arrival, when Stella met her curbside in the rain with an umbrella, Stella has been more than happy, some might say insistent, to help with parenting duties. This has been very nice from a sisterly harmony standpoint, but has also had practical benefits as well. It is not so bad having a runner when the diaper bag is across the room, or the pacifier is upstairs.

Lucy is doing well. Sara is doing well. I am not thrilled with the sleep interruptions, but other than that have been enjoying Lucy's company, although I am reminded of how little they do at this age. It also amazes me to see Stella next to her and to realize how much changes in these first few years.

At any rate, there are a few random photos below - Lucy sleeping and Stella eating some long noodles. There is no significance to the noodles photo, I just thought it was funny.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home