Easy Rider
Stella purchased her first "real" bicycle today. She was very eager to ride and got the hang of pedaling pretty quick. We did have a hard time explaining the braking part of the operation. She kept wanting to put her feet on the ground to stop rather than pedaling backwards. In the process she got a bit concerned about the whole stopping thing and now prefers to keep her speed to a minimum.
You may notice this post looks a little different and/or the photo quality is a bit lower. This is because I am transitioning to mobile posting. It has gotten harder and harder to find time to post and with another baby on the way I decided to explore some of the technology the blogger provides. I can now take pics with my phone, write a post and upload it all by sending an email. We'll see how it goes. Posts may be a bit shorter, but there will likely be more of them. This isn't quite the Byrnes twitter feed, but I suppose it is a move in that direction.
You may notice this post looks a little different and/or the photo quality is a bit lower. This is because I am transitioning to mobile posting. It has gotten harder and harder to find time to post and with another baby on the way I decided to explore some of the technology the blogger provides. I can now take pics with my phone, write a post and upload it all by sending an email. We'll see how it goes. Posts may be a bit shorter, but there will likely be more of them. This isn't quite the Byrnes twitter feed, but I suppose it is a move in that direction.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home