Lucy meets Stella

We had the big meeting this morning between Stella and Lucy. Stella has been very excited about Lucy's arrival (even if she can't remember her name). When we were rushing off to the hospital on Friday afternoon, I was telling Stella that I had to go to help mommy and be there to meet the baby. Stella agreed, pointing out that when the baby arrived she would probably be crying and be kind of scared because she wouldn't know anybody, so I would be there to make her feel better.
When I picked Stella up from her cousin's house this morning she was ready to go and couldn't wait to hold Lucy when we got there. The excitement lasted about 30 minutes, at which point she shifted gears and was ready to get back to her usual routines with requests for movies and trips to the park.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home