Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Amazing hair growth

Lucy's hair has literally exploded in the last two weeks. I suppose it is about time for a haircut since she can barely hold her head up anymore. Happy Halloween.

We continue to get settled in at the new house - I think it will probably be December before we can sit around for an evening and not feel like there is something we should be doing, but we are getting there. Meanwhile the wild turkeys have been trotting through my new grass.

A random PJ photo below - since moving, the girls have taken to wearing matching PJs. Stella seems to enjoy the coordination. Lucy goes with the flow. Speaking of Lucy, in the last few weeks she has started rolling over on her own, and she's eating three squares a day of delicious baby food preparations like Oatmeal-Apricot-Squash, or Chicken-Green Bean.

I just read we set a record for low pressure in the state today. I am not sure exactly what that means but I think it has something to do with the fact that my house feels like it is going to blow over.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home