Here I come

Lucy is highly mobile and highly motivated. Although she can't walk, she moves like some sort of all terrain vehicle - up, over and all around.
It was still a little chilly this weekend, but warm enough for us to go for a bike ride. Lucy has inherited the Burley and Stella has a new tag along. Stella was a little nervous at first, but seemed to get more comfortable the longer we were out. She was very concerned about downhill speed, constantly asking to me to slow down. So, we crawled down the hills, and then like some sort of insane jockey she implored me to go faster up every hill. I suggested that if speed were of interest to her we should embrace gravity and take a bit more aggressive downhill approach, saving the slow grind for the uphills. No luck.
We also stopped at the park now that it isn't buried in snow. Lucy took her first ride in the swing. I am not sure what she thought of it. Anything more than very minimal movement seemed to make her uncomfortable. Definitely a bit less enthused by the swing than Stella was at this age. I suppose there is a chance that they could have different personalities - go figure.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home