Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fire Prevention

The girls and I swung by the Mendota Heights Fire house today.  They had an open house for fire prevention week.  It was kind of cold, but there was an inflatable jumpy to bounce in, we took a ride in a fire truck, used a fire hose, and got balloons.  You really can't go wrong when you come home with a balloon.

Gram and Pop just left following a two week stay in the Cities.  We saw them several times over the last couple weeks - very fun for the girls.

Note:  Roy just walked into my office, looked at me and urinated on my floor.  He then ran downstairs as if he thought a treat might be forthcoming. Canine dementia is setting in I believe.  If anyone has any unfinished business or things unsaid with Roy, I would consider paying him a visit soon.

Finally, Stella attended a birthday party tonight.  Preparations involved her hair in rollers.  Oh boy.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home