Thursday, September 21, 2006

Kicking back with my hood on


We've taken a lot of pictures, but something about this one stands out. I'm not exactly sure what it is, the hood, the hands, the giant car seat clip, who knows.

You wouldn't guess from the photo, but Stella has what Sara calls a "fussy time." Unfortunately for me, this begins right about the time I get home from work. It's nothing too dramatic, but it does make a guy wonder if he's crashing the party.

I've decided babies must need wildly varying amounts of nutrition from day to day. Stella always eats a lot and generally it shows in the diaper department, although the last couple days she's been on full feed and is seriously clean burning. It's very odd. She is getting heavier and longer. It will be curious to get her official stats at the next doctor's appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home