Monday, January 29, 2007

Drooling the day away


If Stella's chin looks little shiny it's because she drools all the time. It's like living with a St. Bernard. She drools so much that I have trouble believing she isn't dehydrated. I'm told this has something to do with teething, although I'm not sure I buy that explanation because if it were true she should have more teeth than tiger by now. Tooth count remains at two.

In other news, Sara and I were on the winning side of our first major stand-off last weekend. Stella decided to wake up in the middle of the night on Saturday and demand some attention. She's been pushing the limit lately, so we decided to finally take a stand. We had to endure over an hour of her crying, but eventually she gave up. At one point, Sara turned to me and said "People always talk about how it breaks your heart to listen to them crying in the night. I'm just annoyed." In case there was any question, the Byrnes' value their sleep. Stella didn't seem to hold it against us. She was all smiles in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home