'A' for Effort
When it comes to crawling, Stella is a lot like me trying to dunk a basketball. I really want to, and I under- stand what I need to do, but my body will not even come close to the rim. As you can see, she understands the fundamentals of the crawl, and if this were a video instead of a photo, you would see her little limbs working in all sorts of directions. Unfortunately, like the fast twitch muscle I lack, she lacks any muscle strength at all. Fortuately, she will eventually develop the necessary muscle. I will not. In the mean time, she'll have to put up with Sara and I chuckling at her attempts. She's all heart.In other news, Stella spent the day with a babysitter for the first time. We've had friends or family watch her before, but never a paid professional. Things went well. Apparently Stella was incredibly pleasant - an excellent host. It didn't hurt that her babysitter makes her living watching all three of Sara's sister's kids. Apparently she had forgotten "how easy it is to watch just one."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home