Science museum
Stella recently took a trip to the Science Museum of Minnesota with her mom, Aunt Kris, and cousins Nolan, Maggie, and Max. She also made some new friends (see below). I'm not sure how much "science" she picked up, but hanging on the giant monkey sure looks like fun.In other news, Stella has started standing up on her own. I was talking on the phone the other day and when I looked over, she was standing up. Just like that. Shortly thereafter, she would pretty much stand on command if you offered enough encouragement. We managed to get a video of it, but lately when we try to get her to do it for the camera, she just sits down and smiles. Apparently standing and smiling don't mix, and if pressed she prefers the latter. As soon as we get a photo, we'll post it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home