Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The right way to eat an oreo

Stella had her first Oreo cookie tonight. As you know some people like to eat the cookie all at once, while others like to pull it apart and lick the white center. Well, there is one more way to eat an Oreo - get it wet with spit and rub it around your mouth. It definitely lasts a long time and it sure looks like fun. Mmmmm.

Stella's vocabulary is expanding. We've added "shoe" and "baby" to her existing repertoire of "mom," "daddin," and everyone's favorite "No." She also seems to be attempting some sentences. I don't have a clue what she is saying, but she will repeat the same phrase several times while looking and gesturing toward something. She seems satisfied if I acknowledge her commentary with a nod or a simple "I see." She's still a ways from her first Meet the Press interview, but she's getting there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home