Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Sleeping Bag

I had a store credit and a 20% off coupon that was about to expire, so on Sunday Stella and I went to REI to get her a sleeping bag. I'm not sure why I decided on a sleeping bag, as there is no shortage of stuff I would like to buy at REI. Perhaps it was the relatively warm weather and the promise of spring. Or, perhaps it was because we live in Minnesota and I knew we would get 8 inches of snow the next day. Glad I got a 30 degree bag.

The sleeping bag is a little big at this point, but I am confident Stella will grow into it. If you are trying to figure out the pattern on the liner, it is "Citrus," which predictably involves a lot of citrus fruit prints.

As I alluded to above, we got a late season snowfall yesterday. It was disheartening, but we made the most of it. The snow was heavy and wet and made for good snowman making. I would have tried for something a bit larger, but Stella became very distressed every time I rolled my giant snowball too far away from her. So in the end it was a small snowman, although from Stella's perspective I suppose it was just about right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home