Monday, November 02, 2009

Trick or Treat

Another Halloween is in the books. Stella made it up and down our street in her mermaid costume despite being pretty cold. It was a crisp evening so she made the decision to quit when her basket was only about a third of the way full and her hands had frozen into ice blocks. Mom said she could eat as much candy as she wanted, I tried to impose some limits to avoid the whole throwing up thing - when it comes to candy, Stella takes a page from Roy's book.

After trick or treating, Stella assisted with handing out some candy. The quote of the day was delivered after some very old kids showed up with a pretty loose interpretation of the term costume. I am certain one of the "kids" was wearing a dark hood not so much as part of a costume, but to conceal the facial hair I am certain I glimpsed. At any rate, after they left Stella went running into the house proclaiming, "Wow, those were some really big kids."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home