Friday, May 07, 2010

Stella's wisdom

No picture and no major Lucy update this post, although I did want to share a bit of Stella's recent wisdom.

The setting: Stella and I are in the car pulling up in front of our house.

The lead-in: We have the radio on loud and are singing. The song is "If I had a Million Dollars" and we're hitting the final chorus, at which point I turn to Stella and deliver in my best off key baritone the final line: "If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love."

The response: "Daddy love is in you heart (touches chest) not in your money."

Well, there you have it. This came out of nowhere and I have no idea how she pieced this bit of wisdom together, but she had a very matter of fact tone - sort of a c'mon dad, you know better vibe. Pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home