Saturday, June 05, 2010

Smiles


Lucy has been a smiley kid, but these smiles have been hard to capture on film. I am sure you will see more of it in future pictures, but this is the first captured photo taken several days ago.

Below, you will see the epitome of sisterly love - also known as a consistent invasion of space. If Lucy could talk I am curious what she would say. Clearly she enjoys her sisters attention and affections, although I have to wonder whether she wouldn't mind a few extra inches now and then.

P.S. While typing this Stella just walked up and said "watch this." When I didn't respond immediately to whatever it was she wanted to show me, she repeated with a twist - "Dad, take you computer out of your face and watch this." Nice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home