Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two is company.....actually two is a crowd


I am not sure if I have mentioned this before, but Lucy has a real soft spot for Roy - more so than Stella ever had. Even at a year and a half she is remarkably gentle when petting him and seems to really enjoy his company. We still have the occasional tense moment when she gets in his face, but all in all he is incredibly tolerant for an old and small dog. Perhaps he enjoys the attention.

At any rate, the other day we heard some commotion in the mudroom and figured Lucy had Roy cornered in his kennel again. Well, that was partly true. As you can see from the picture above, Lucy had taken up residence is Roy's kennel and shut the door behind her. The real surprise (see below) was when we realized that not only had she crawled in, but Roy was in there too.

I know that dog is man's best friend, but let's be honest - this really feels more like the lion laying down with the lamb. I am not exactly sure who is who though.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home