New Year underway

We're back to our routines around here. Stella is in school and Lucy is the daytime only child once again. The weather has been awesome until just today. In fact the photo above is how Lucy reacted to the news that the temp had dropped 40 degrees and the wind-chill was dipping below zero. Actually I think the pose had something to do with some yogurt that we took away from her because she was using it as paint on the counter top. Oh, the injustice.
We went to the Mall of America last weekend to use up some old ride tokens we had. Despite my disdain for the mall, crowds were low and we had a nice time. Plus, I finally came to understand why Lucy gets sick all the time as I watched he actually wrap her lips around a random hand rail in the amusement park. Yum. Of course she was fresh off a fever, so some other poor sap probably licked it later - I expect he and his parents slept poorly the last few nights.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home