Waterpark weekend
We spent the first part of Memorial Day weekend in the Wisconsin Dells with our friends the Rydbergs. It was one of the most exhausting, chlorine filled, 2 day stretches I can remember. The kids had a great time sampling 4 different water parks on the property, riding go carts, eating candy, waking up early, and staying up late. As for the adults, it was a pretty enjoyable, albeit unsustainable, routine. This was due in a large part to the fact that we had suites next to one and other, which afforded for some adult interaction after the kids went to bed.
At any rate, the pictures, as usual, tell the story better than I can.
At any rate, the pictures, as usual, tell the story better than I can.
Enjoying a "cheers" with some juice boxes and friends.
Lucy in her swimsuit cover-up about to go balistic about something
Lucy enjoying Cole's joke about the preist, the rabbi and the lawyer.
Waiting for the shuttle
Wildlife
Watering can, and occasional drinking glass (thanks for the virus, its been two weeks).









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home