Thursday, March 28, 2013

Key West Day 2

We had another cooler day yesterday.  The locals were bundled up and kept accusing us of bringing the cold weather.  Despite the cooler temps, we hit the pool - it was heated.  We also did some more shopping on Duval street.  I am glad the girls can't read too well yet - I forgot how obscene some of the spring break t-shirts are.  I can't quiet figure out who buys them.  I would bet most college kids would even be turned off by them.  The target market must be all the tan and wrinkly old guys with the earrings and pony tails - there are an abundance.

In addition to the swim and the shopping, we hit the eco discovery exhibit at NOAA - the girls had limited interest.

Lucy doing her "Sara Byrnes age three" impersonation in the submarine exhibit.

Stella at the beach looking very sophisitcated in her shades

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home