Talent Show
Stella took part in her school's annual talent show this year. Much to our joy her perfromance did not involve lip syncing or gyrating to any of the songs popular with young girls - all of which are naturally loaded with adult themes. There is something profoundly troubling about watching an 8 year old girl lip sync a song about knowing he was trouble when he walked in and that he took her to places she'd never been, but now she's lying on the cold hard ground. In fairness I recall being part of a talent show when I was in grade school which involved a Bon Jovi song - shot through the heart and you're to blame, you give love a bad name. I doubt I had been shot through the heart just yet - that would come years later when the Packers lost to the Broncos in Super Bowl XXXII.
At any rate, Stella really nailed it. See for yourself below:
At any rate, Stella really nailed it. See for yourself below:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home