Sleeping around
I won't say Stella has a new man in her life, but she's going to get a bad reputation if she isn't careful. In her defense, she did fall asleep on my chest before being passed unconscious to this swarthy looking guy.Stella made another trip downtown to have lunch with me on Friday. She was accompanied by Sara and her two aunts. Her outfit may look familiar if you've seen any baby photos of me. Apparently I only wore it once. The color seems better suited to Stella. The sweater has certainly held up well these last 32 years.
I also attached a recent picture of Stella in her car seat. Nothing too exciting, but it does give some perspective on her growth lately. An unofficial weigh-in puts her at about 11 lbs. Sara is gone and Stella is starting to cry - got to go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home