Catching up
I've been a bit delinquent in my posting lately, so I am posting today about last Monday's big event. I will post tomorrow about this weekend's activities (our trip to Milwaukee) once I get the pictures downloaded. In any event, Stella got tubes put in her ears last week. This will supposedly cut down on the number of ear infections she has been getting. All in all the procedure went well, although Stella was not exactly happy when she woke up from the anesthesia - yes you do have to go under even though it takes about 3 minutes to put the tubes in. The photo above was taken on a Polaroid camera at the surgery center. Stella had her hospital issued outfit on and was feeling a little surly.Despite not being thrilled at the prospect of going under the knife, Stella kept her composure, going so far as to offer to shake hands with the anesthesiologist when he stopped by in the waiting room to talk to us. He shook Sara' s hand, then I walked up and shook his hand, and then he started talking before noticing that Stella had extended her hand. He stumbled for a second, shook her hand, kind of shook his head, and proceeded with what he had to say. Our little girl is growing up...fast.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home