Happy Mother's Day!
Stella prepared breakfast in bed for Sara this morning. As you can see mom and daughter enjoyed the meal. I think Stella found the experience particularly interesting. Hopefully she won't expect to repeat it on a daily basis.In other news, Stella had an excellent time with her grandma last week while Sara and I were in Florida. Apparently, Stella did not ask about us once during the entire trip and by all accounts had a wonderful time in our absence. To taunt us, she regularly took 3 hour naps while we were gone. Since we've returned home, no nap has lasted longer than 2 hours. Go figure.
Finally, Stella has invented an new article of clothing I like to call the undertard. This is what you get when you cross women's underwear with a leotard. Sara would like me to point out that her underwear have been stretched significantly. Regardless, these pictures are pretty funny.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home