Saturday, November 08, 2008

Movie time

Stella attended her first feature film in a theater today. I wasn't there, but Sara said Stella made it about an hour before deciding she was ready for something new. She did manage to consume half of the bag of popcorn she is holding in the picture above. That is a lot of popcorn. In case you are curious, I think the movie was called Madagascar.

As is typical for Minnesota this time of year, we are prone to wild swings in temperature. It was 75 degrees last Monday. Today it barely hit 35. Since we knew the end was near, Stella and I decided to take advantage of Monday's summer-like temperatures and set up her tent in the backyard for a little late afternoon/early evening camping. We drank some soda, grilled some hot dogs and tried our best not to fall into the fire while we were playing.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home