Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy new year

Round two of Christmas is under our belt. We had a three days of festivities while Sara's parents were here, including a couple more sets of presents, a lot of dance shows with her cousins, and a New Year's Eve party where 25 children under 9 were in attendance. Fortunately the latter was not at our house.

I managed to escape the holiday season unscathed, although I had a close call during a sanctioned wrestling match with Stella, Nolan, and Maggie. At one point, while on all fours and fighting for my life, I realized that Maggie had a clump of my t-shirt between her teeth. After I convinced her not to eat my shirt, I turned to discover that Nolan had Stella's wooden rocking chair over his head and was about to bash my brains in. I give him credit for his intensity and I hope he is around if I ever get in a bar fight. That said, I convinced him it might be a bit much for our "friendly" wrestling match. From there on out it was smooth sailing.



Presents!




Dance show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home