Happy Thanksgiving

I thought I would share a picture of one of Stella's "hand Turkeys." We have enjoyed many of them over the last few days. We hosted Thanksgiving this year for Sara's family - parents, sisters, and kids. All told we had 13 people at the table plus two babies who weren't eating turkey and stuffing just yet. I didn't take any pictures but will work on getting some from the other attendees who did. One picture I did snap from Thanksgiving morning is the coyote in the photo below. He strolled through our yard at about 9 am. Unbelievable. I didn't get a very good shot because he was heading away by the time I got the camera out, but it was definitely a coyote. I am completely amazed by this. Roy on the other hand is a bit nervous.
An equally amazing site this weekend was Lucy sitting up. In the last few days she seems to have developed the ability to sit up. A few well placed pillows allow for some limited unattended sitting. It is very exciting - walking, talking and arguing with me can't be far off!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home