Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer in full swing

I couldn't resist the pun. The girls have been enjoying the proximity of the park. The swings are very popular with both Lucy and Stella, although as you can see from her face in the photo below, the g-forces may be a bit much for Lucy.

Work continues in the yard - we are progressing . Pictures of our "farm style" pool will be posted next weekend.

In other news, Lucy is walking quite a bit. I won't say she has abandoned crawling yet, but I think we are close. Hopefully the black eye she has from dive bombing into the rocking chair won't deter her in her pursuit of upright mobility. Her grandparents were up last weekend and were very impressed with her walking skills as well as her fearlessness.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home