Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer vacation...I think

School is out and the summer activities have started even if the weather doesn't realize it yet.  We ate on our patio for the first time this week - tacos and chips.  Stella has started summer soccer, tennis and a week long golf clinic. Lucy has a slightly more sedate summer with only dance.  Although I should also note, they both have "circus" on Saturdays.  It is hard to describe circus, so I'll just post a link to check out. It's pretty impressive what they have these kids doing.

http://www.circusjuventas.org

In other news, Lucy has jumped into the participation phase of evening games.  In general she and Stella are running fairly similar schedules now.  Many nights they go to bed together and both enjoy sleeping in the same room with one and other.  Still, we do have some nights where Lucy needs to hit the sack a little earlier.

Check out the crown - I didn't have the heart to tell her she'd probably lose possession before the game was over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home