Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Marathon

Stella watched her first marathon on Sunday. Here she is with me after I finished (and walked a mile back to where the cheering committee was waiting). She looks a little disinterested in this photo. We took another, but in that one she is quit obviously screaming, and since I already look a little pained, I decided to post this one. My run was good, and according to Sara, Stella did pretty well considering it was a long day on the go. As you can see below, Stella spent some time in the Snuggli with a blanket over her head.

In other news, Stella slept for 8 hours straight on Sunday night. We are hoping this sort of "marathon" sleeping continues. We have a doctor's appointment later this week, so we should have some new statistics soon. She continues to grow rapidly, which is certainly no shock to anyone who has had children, but still catches me off guard. I believe she has overtaken Roy and is now the third largest animal in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home