Winter is a coming in
The cold arrived in Minnesota last week and Stella has been testing her winter weather ware. This sexy number is basically a small sack with arms that's made out of fleece. Place sack in car seat. Insert baby. Zip sack. Go. The only catch is that she warms up in a hurry once you bring her inside. If you aren't careful you end up with a half baked and very sweaty baby.Stella continues to develop the neck strength that everyone who is a bit unnerved about holding a newborn appreciates. We're rapidly departing the "floppy head baby" stage and you won't hear me getting nostalgic.
I've attached a couple other pictures below. I was experimenting with extreme close-ups while she was sleeping. I like the second one. The perspective is interesting - it makes her look like a sumo wrestler. As always, you can click on the pictures to enlarge.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home