Birthday party
Stella attended my birthday party yesterday and helped cut the cake. She had trouble picking up the knife so I had to give her a hand. Actually, who are we kidding, she had trouble even holding herself up. Pretty poor showing. I think she had a little too much to drink.Stella and I spent an hour at Menards today picking up a few things for our newly renovated garage. She seemed to enjoy herself provided the cart was in motion. If I stopped moving for more than about 5 seconds, she would start screaming. Eventually I would lap an aisle a few times examining the options as I passed. 75 watt floodlight, $4.90....LAP....150 watt floodlight, $6.25....LAP.....what are you looking at lady? haven't you ever seen someone shop for a light bulb before?.....LAP......grab 75 watt floodlight. Repeat with next item.
In other news, Stella is going to go to Milwaukee this week. Details to come.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home