Missed opportunity

I returned home from work today to learn that while Mom and aunt Jenni were doing whatever it is they do, Stella got into the trash in our upstairs bathroom. Without going into the details regarding how these particular ingredients ended up in the trash, Stella managed to coat her bare chest in a mix of liquid baby soap and my hair clippings. I should point out that I hadn't shaved my head in awhile, so there was more hair available than you might think.
Apparently this sent Sara into hysterical laughing and Jenni into hysterical dry heaving (I guess she has a thing about hair no longer attached to the body that grew it). The part that kills me is that neither of them considered what an exceptional photo opportunity this was. Alas, we have no picture and are left only with the knowledge that liquid baby soap should be added to the long list of things that "will put a little hair on your chest."
You'll have to satisfy yourselves with this picture of wolf girl and her photo-phobic mom.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home