Spring in Minnesota
Roy engaged in his annual "tiptoe through the tulips" a couple days ago. He's actually sitting in this shot, but it was the most artistic of the bunch, and it's a lot more aesthetically pleasing that "Roy pees on the tulips."Stella too is enjoying the change in the weather. She spends much of her time wanting to go outside, that is of course if she stops coloring long enough to realize she might be up for some fresh air. I am not sure if there is a single piece of paper in the house that hasn't been the subject of some coloring. I was so overcome with her artistic outpouring that I decided to frame a few of her efforts. The have a certain abstract minimalism. Quite sublime. I imagine they will fetch a hefty price at auction.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home