Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day and miscellaneous summer

Father's Day was a few days ago.  We had a low key celebration with some running through the sprinkler, a Skype with Pop and Gram in Milwaukee, and dinner out.  The annual father/daughter trip will occur in a week and a half.  The new goal is to simply keep it in the vicinity of Father's Day.  This year will be the first overnight with both girls together.  A recipe for disaster?  Quite possibly.  If I didn't know better I would think they enjoy fighting.  My hope is that the general "if you want something, it's yours" mentality of these trips will help with the sisterly harmony.  In other words, I will lean heavily on candy, junk food, and trinkets.  If it doesn't go well, next year will be a two trip proposition.

Croquet has become a popular pastime as of late, both for the family and guests at our home - seems many people have fond childhood memories of croquet.  Go figure.

Tonight we went to Stella's soccer game.  It was hot.


High stick

Getting the hair up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home