Hot days
It's been warm lately. So much so, that I am starting to get that "fall will be nice" feeling. It seems a bit early for that, but it is hard not to wish for some cooler weather these days. On the plus side the garden is thriving. As you can see in the photo above, Lucy likes to eat right off the vine. I believe she is enjoying a wax bean in the picture. The heat has also made for a lot of trips to the pool, and an ample amount of water play in the yard. Sometimes fully clothed and impromptu (see below).Not too much else going on these days. I was out of town for a few days for an annual golf trip in Northern Wisconsin. The house alarm decided to malfunction (or someone threw something at our guest bedroom window) at 4 a.m. one night while I was gone. Unfortunate timing for sure. Sara and the girls were huddled in bathroom on the phone with 911. The police showed - the whole nine yards. Fortunately all was well and everyone involved got a bit more sleep that morning.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home