Up North
We returned a few days ago from our annual trip to the Bay Lake area with Sara's parents and sisters. I have been a little slow at posting due to a nasty bug I picked up from, you guessed it, Lucy. She was a little under the weather when we were on vacation and one particular night I spent sharing a bed with her did me in I believe. At any rate, despite the virus sharing, everyone had a good time. The weather was great - we did a ton of swimming, boating, fishing and there was a little golf for the adults. The only activity conspicuously missing from the pictures are the boating pursuits. I am not much of a fisherman so I didn't spend too much time on the boat. I did make it for a quick tube ride with Stella. I t was a slow speed effort, but a milestone as it was Stella's first ride behind a boat. Very fun.
One of those wonderful and rare moments where making eye contact doesn't result in being struck or scratched
Maggie and Lucy bobbing around
Tough way to eat a freezie unless you are a vampire
Ice cream on a hot day
Preparing for the 200m freestyle
belly flop
Evolutionary processes at work: As children have become more assertive, adults have become more adept and tuning them out.
Phil and the girls
Who needs to nap, I'll just rest my head here.
Marshmallow roaster
Another marshmallow roaster













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home